Fees & Terms
Fees for counselling
- I charge £75 for Individual hourly sessions. The 1st session is payable on booking.
- Limited spaces are sometimes available for low cost counselling.
- Sessions last for 50 minutes and will usually take place weekly at a regular pre-arranged time and place. Sessions are to be paid in advance. The number of sessions depend on your needs, but we will contract for an initial minimum of 10 sessions and then review at 7 weeks. The idea is to review every 10 weeks
- If Ruth is unable to attend a session, she will try to offer an alternative time wherever possible.
- Clients will be charged for any missed sessions where less than 48h notice is provided. Ruth will endeavor to provide an alternative session in the same week if her schedule allows.
- Clients will be able to take up to 4 weeks break per calendar year outside Ruth’s holiday periods for which they will not be expected to pay. It would be helpful if these times can be booked at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Fees will be reviewed annually at the start of each calendar year.
- Clients will provide 3 weeks notice of proposed cancellation of counseling and agree to pay for any unattended sessions within this period.
- By attending sessions with Ruth, you agree to allow Woodstock Counselling to contact you via text and email, and occasionally phone to confirm appointments and for marketing purposes. We will not pass on your contact details to anyone else.
- Payment is required in advance of sessions, to reserve your place, I do also offer 10 sessions for the price of nine, payment in advance.
Opening Hours for Appointments:
Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THIS LEAFLET: WC Information leaflet